You have been informed that the papers presented at the Micro&Nano 2015 International Conference will be published, after peer review, in a special issue of Microelectronic Engineering (MEE) , a well known Elsevier Journal. The special issue will also include selected papers from the Micro Nano Engineering (MNE) Conference. We would like to inform you that the Elsevier Editorial System will be ready for article submission, on 22 September 2015.
Some papers presented in Micro&Nano 2015 will be selected to appear in the Special Issue of Nanoscale Research Letters (NRL), devoted to Micro&Nano 2015. The selected papers will be among those related to nanotechnology. Such papers appear in different sessions of the program, including poster sessions. Authors will be notified soon if their paper was selected for publication in this journal.
However, if your paper is selected for publication in NRL but you prefer that it appears in MEE, please inform the Conference Secretariat as soon as possible. Please note that accepted papers will appear either in MEE or in NRL, but not in both.
Instructions for Microelectronic Engineering
- The submission website for this journal is located at: http://ees.elsevier.com/mee/default.asp
- The call for papers, along with author guidelines can be found at:
- A pdf version of the MEE call for papers can be found here.
- In order to ensure that your manuscript is correctly identified for inclusion into the special issue of Micro&Nano 2015, it is important that you select Special Issue: Micro/Nano devices and systems (Short title: μnDev&Sys 2015) when you reach the "Article Type" step in the submission process.
- The deadline for the submission of your manuscript is set on 23 October 2015.
Instructions for paper submission in Nanoscale Research Letters
- Be sure that you have been invited to submit your paper to NRL
- The corresponding link is: http://www.springer.com/materials/nanotechnology/journal/11671
- Details for the online submission will be available soon
- The deadline for the submission of your manuscript is set on 30 October 2015.