Continuing the tradition started in Micro&Nano2010, the International Conference "Micro&Nano 2015" intends to hold for the second time a competition for the best micro- nano-image. You are welcome to submit microscopy images of any kind (Optical, Electron, Scanning probe, etc.) obtained in the course of your research.
> The images will be considered on the basis of aesthetic and scientific criteria.
> The images will be presented during the conference dinner.
> The winning image will be selected through a democratic voting procedure.
Terms and Conditions
- All contributed images will be projected during the Conference dinner.
- Winning images will be voted by the conference participants.
- An award will be attributed to the winners (to be announced at the Conference dinner
- The submitted image constitutes a part of the contributor's personal research.
- Permission is granted to the "Micro&Nano 2015" conference for projecting the images.
- Contributors must be registered conference attendees.
- Multiple contributions are allowed.
- Contributions should be uploaded via the conference website. Please fill in the PowerPoint template available on the web.
- All subjects and imaging techniques are qualified.
- False-color imaging or any alteration of the image quantitative information is not allowed.
- The image scale must be indicated.
- Contribution deadline is the 29th September 2015.
Submission will be done through the following process:
- Download the PowerPoint template file here.
- Place your micro- nano-image in the PowerPoint template. Your details should also be filled.
- In case of multiple entries please add in the same file more slides (following the 2nd slide template) with all of your images.
- Comments may be added on the notes section of the .ppt file.
- Name your file as Institute-Last Name.ppt (example: INN-Lastnameson.ppt)".
- Submit your file in this form:
The submission form is currently unavailable.
The image below is an example of a filled form.